July 25, 2008

Oh my!

Have I really not updated this since November? Yipes!

I certainly have been reading and crocheting during the past several months. In fact, probably more than I was before. I just keep forgetting to write about it!

I have been posting at least some of the things I've made on Ravelry, though even that doesn't show all the things I've done. I have a list and also several pics still in my digital camera that need to be posted. I'll try to get to it sometime this summer.

As for books, I've read some good ones. Lets see what have I read? A few childrens/YA books, including some of the new "Little House" books, Good in Bed, Skinny Dip, This Organic Life: Confessions of an Urban Homesteader, and I'm currently reading The Omnivore's Dilemma. I'm sure there were more than that, but I can't remember them!

I do want to post on my thoughts on The Omnivore's Dilemma however, so I will be posting more.

No comments: